Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Why don't some people smile when I smile at them?

Look, I have been taught to be polite. So, in my case, if I am at a party with my family, I smile at someone. No harm done, right?

Well, to them-- yes. Some people look at me and just... glare. I mean, what have I done wrong? And then when my younger sister smiles at someone, they have a huge grin on their face.

And then I am there looking dumbfounded, thinking.... What the heck? I don't say or do anything, but merely walk away.

Obviously you guys don't know me, but I'd like to hear some of your theories. If you can come up with any from the little information I have given you.

And if you are going to feed me crap, I'd rather not hear it. And no, I am not fishing for compliments. I don't have time for that rubbish..

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: