Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mute button for my cell

I have the Nokia E71 cell, the guy who sold it to me told me it has everything I need. I'm generally happy with it but I noticed most super phones these days don't come with what I think is a very handy function. I'm surprised designers have totally missed it. When I want to change my profile to mute I have to go through the menu. An external mute button on the side that does the same thing or a shortcut press of existing keys is what's really missing from my cell. When I forget to set it at mute, a call comes in and rings loud. I must either answer, let ring or hang up. With the use of an external button I want to instantly change the ringing tone to mute without going through the menu. It's so easy to make.

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: