Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shaggy-Bandit. The Movie. Coming soon...

I think this story will turn into a very funny movie one day. I'm willing to bet my bank's money on it. Here's how it got reported on the news:

"The FBI in Denver is on the lookout for a serial bank robber dubbed the 'Shaggy Bandit' for his resemblance to cartoon canine Scooby-Doo's human sidekick...According to the FBI, the Shaggy Bandit enters a bank, approaches a teller and demands money. He displays a backpack and generally gets the money (!) and is out the door before any customers even know what is happening."

He generally gets the money?? Just by asking? Never mind that demanding money from your bank, technically speaking, isn't a robbery. I thought the point of calling it a robbery is that it is forced. The guy enters the bank, doesn't carry a weapon nor does he display one. He demands money as in "Scooby-Doo me your money" or who knows what the magic words are, and just like that he gets it!?

J u s t - l i k e - t h a t? Awesome!

Some people might wonder if this is possible. It's true our government spent billions to bail out the banks. With so much money sitting around in the vaults, this guy might be showing us the fastest way to get it back into the economy.

It wouldn't surprise me if our banks are so flooded with taxpayers' money and so confused what to do with it, they are simply giving it away.

This guy is either too brilliant or working for Sacha Cohen on Borat's sequel and why not? a book called "How to ask your bank to give you money and generally get it..'

Zoinks!

Can you imagine Sacha Cohen playing the Shaggy-Bandit when this whole thing becomes a movie
?

This is a heck of a story. I bet my money this will become a great movie. I 'm so sure about it, I will go raise my bank's money to prove it.

Now where did I leave my hat, sunglasses and backpack again? :)

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: