Sunday, October 18, 2009

Genius

I'm telling you this on the strictest confidence and not at all in the hope of getting any venture capital out of you. Though if you did want to invest in this brilliant idea, I can guarantee you a return of at least 1 million by this time next year.

What idea? Well, I was sitting in London with some of my co-workers, and the women were explaining how little walking around they would be doing on account of wearing heels. I asked why they didn't take a pair of flats for later in the evening, and together we developed the idea of the collapsible heel. Stick with this cos it's brilliant: After a bit of swanning around at a wedding or other 'event', when a woman feels her bunions aching and the onset of blisters, if she is wearing a pair of my Patent Collapsible Heel Shoes, she can merely untelescope the heel, unclip the hinged sole retaining flanges and realign the reticulating splines and hey presto, she's wearing flats!!! Whaddaya think?

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: