Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cocktails

I've had another great idea. This time next year we'll be millionaires! All I need is the start up capital, are you in?

What is it? OK, OK but keep it under your hat...

COCKTAIL SAUCES!

It came to me while I was eating a salad with a delicious, home-made dressing - I mean 'carefully crafted'. I thought that a hint of white rum would let me combine two activities; an evening meal and an evening cocktail, in one delicious indulgence.

There are so many advantages to this - food that gets you drunk, completely new flavours such as basil and vodka, garlic brandy and also the time saving thing for our busy lifestyle.

And why stop at salad dressing? Cointreau Ketchup, sake and soy, Pastis and Dijon mustard.

We've got to hurry though, I'm sure someone at Baileys must have thought of this. Their product is a meal in a glass already.

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: