Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm not on Facebook. Why do people think that's weird?

I never had a Facebook page nor an interest in starting one. Most people sound very surprised when I tell them that. Why, all of a sudden, am I made to look like an outcast? You can see it in their eyes, some people think this is anti-social behavior. I'm just careful about my privacy. I don't believe things ever stay private in Facebook. People I know use it all the time to stalk on others and then brag about it. Sometimes they only communicate with people through Facebook. I don't see what's socially healthy about it. When people sound too surprised when I tell them I'm not on Facebook, I know it's them, not me, who have an issue. They assume wrong. That's what I call a Facefool!

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: