Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Use Picasa for Google Earth photos

This thought was posted on Thinkaloo on 19 February 2008 by member yap77

Visit www.thinkaloo.com, our new online community where you can share your thoughts and knowledge, discuss your ideas, ask questions and meet smart people
---------------------------

I am a great fun of Google and its software. I use Picasa to organize my photos and Google Earth to look up addresses or places I want to go to. I noticed that Google Earth allows users to upload photos using this service called Panoramio but the photos you can see are limited. Why don't they use their own software Picasa instead?

I think it would have been much better if Google Earth users could have access to Picasa users' photos that are public. This way there would be a larger supply of photos to choose from and more variety for the end-user.

No comments: