Friday, February 22, 2008

My Ideal President for 2008, Series 1

This thought was posted on Thinkaloo on 23 October 2007 by member liz

Visit www.thinkaloo.com, our new online community where you can share your thoughts and knowledge, discuss your ideas, ask questions and meet smart people

---

Where have all Gore prezis gone and where are all the Gods?

Where are the street-wise clowns to fight the rising odds?

Somewhere after midnight, in my wildest fantasy that is

The new prezy is racing on the thunder and rising with the global heat

It's gonna take Superman to sweep me off my feet

Need no Bush no more, he's far too smart for my feet

Need no Clinton either, 2 much for the price of one, if you know what I mean

Need no Mister Olabama either, he's just a sweet-home Alabama kid

Johnie Ed has too shiny a haircut, and so does the Mitt Romney kid

Giulani has the shinny part too but no more hair to cut through

Nothing rhymes too perfect for me, so I better vote for Me

Support My campaign Thinkalooers, it's not as silly as you may think :)

No comments: