Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WhAt Is CoNsCiOuSnEsS

What is consciousness or how do you define an emotion?
Can you draw it like it's some thing you see?
I try to define But I am unable to confine the darting sentiments of my mind
Long enough to understand them or even agree
But you don't understand the world that I see
So I stay poised and constantly ready
I soul-search and draw the blue print for the person I think I should be

Then I realized it has done a 360 on me
I'm further then ever from being world free
However

M

y

*

S

p

i

r

i

t

requires my endeavour

I am consistent and always persistent like a newly bourn infant

trying to makes sense of the play on life shown
Should I be searching for a soul to become one with my own
Or has the mind that I find left me wandering alone

The world is to cold, and you, 2 hard 2 love
I haven re-set my loyalty to the forces above
The connection's been made, The pen unleashed on my page
To disengage rage that traps me like a cage
Once complex variables of thought become organized,
in order to convey a message that will always be scrutinized,
I ask it again , Who the hell am I?
I know that the answer's behind the wondrous dark sky
An undying proclamation of destiny,
my life spitten pure through poetry,
As long as there are injustices someone has to pay,
But it's apathy that cause catastrophe,
Evil leads the way

There has to be more than this, Life broker some deal!
Don't leave me here at this desk for I know what is real
Another pointless cog in a wobbling wheel
Making the fat catz richer in an energy steel
Ensuring those who are poor constantly pay more
Because the soulless grey suits want profits to sore
I hate myself more every time I pass through this door
Assisting an enemy when I should be at war

The Matrix is real and you've never been free
It's not a computer, its reality
Society

Your involved in a war

T
H
A
T

You don't even see

Trick-e (C)

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: