Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dawn's broken

Dawn has yet to crack
my tired body still
my midnight mind is racing
events and ideas colliding
their fusion creates thoughts
nature plus nurture...
combine with human instincts
concepts swirling constantly,
subconsciously forming how i think
unconscious conforming to create what is my mind
the same mind i try to wrap around...
the ins and outs and roundabouts...
of the square that forms the box
that i've spent my existence trying to think outside of


fate cursed my being with a thirst for the truth..
to search for the answers
to questions no ones asked,
with voices never spoken
to ears that never heard..
staring through the night
so blind that i can see,
i seek to form the riddle
that would crumble the greatest sphinx


in a world devoid of answers....
are we sure this is a world?
there's life beside our lives
if only we could see it
after life we're something different
and its something to believe in


insomnia reigns, clouding my dreams
..that i dream with open eyes
fozen motionless, burning
thoughts awoken
revolving around a planet that revolves around a star
ablaze for milleniums....
until the end of days.....


a bullet with my name
hits its target, missed its aim
a chain reaction follows
brilliant sparks ignite....
like luminous lightning lighting
the sky of darkest nights
fire confined inside, pride capped the chimney
1000 words moving..
at once emotions pictured
a world of dreams like disney's
a living motion picture
imagination unlocks the key
to find out whats inside me
to discover what i am
to discover what is me


progressing productivity produces perfection....possibly
probably potential's pointless now
its too late for a beginning
too soon to call it quits
i swim through streams of passion
in search of ocean's power
i gather remnants of weakness
to dump in worlds of wastelands


dawn is yet to crack
dark night is still upon us
my breath is in the distance
..as i've left my death behind
pick up all my pieces
in the deserts of my dreams
i'll find a new hope
LIFE IS NEVER WHAT IT SEEMS

Trick-e

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: