Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tricky gumball ideas

I spotted this gumball machine selling "ideas" for half dollar each in East Village, NY. My first thought was, who really wants to pay half a dollar to buy a fortune cookie without the cookie? No thanks. But as I passed by, I suddenly changed my mind so I turned back to give it a try. This is the idea I got in my first try, "Buy a gumball machine and sell ideas for the low, low price of 25 cents"!! That was "funny" so I thought to try and see what other messages they had in store. Guess what I got next, "Buy a better idea"!!!

All right. I get it. I give up now. I just spent a dollar to buy something that basically laughs at me. Was it worth it? I don't know. On one hand the guile amused me even if it was a rip off. On the other, it was just 50 cents, what was I expecting??

I don't know...

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: