Thursday, October 15, 2009

MaYbE ThIs RhYmE wAs NoT sUcH a MiStAKe ??

Yo some times I just feel like taking on insight
Holding my pen tight and starting a big fight
Saying what I like coz thier wrong and I'm right
Making the chumps bite at every word I write
Wordz are my brain's might spittin out pure spite
I'm a lyrical black night holding my sword tight
Now read and recite
Yo the below lines are new height

Lack of equality
Our fucked up democracy
I'm not the persona that's makes people feel me
Naw, what I'm talking about is the real me
The sad, down, depressed, wanna cry, but can't cause I'm too much of a guy
The always broken, softly spoken, comfortable with being a token
Me
The masking my real consciousness with false confidence
G
The me that my closest friends don't even know
The war of memories that's my own horror show
You see, I come off as a no care in the world person whose always humorous
So when around friends, I'm expected to humor us
I realize manz care, and most are considerate
But reveal how I feel, I won't even consider it

This is why my brains always on tour
Feel like I don't even know what's right any more
Use to strive for the best, would not settle for less
Now I'm caught up in the times of feeling pure nothingness
But who would listen to a person who feels that life's a disaster
A person who sleeps till mid-day so tomorrow comes faster
A person who gives advise to others, he don't follow him himself
A person who feels life's not worth any wealth
Why would ya'll wanna listen to something that's seems so pathetic
And Yet so poetic
So blue but so true
Because we've all been there, down in despair
To the point where we no longer care
That place where instead of living it up,
We're just giving it up
That place we struggle to get through,
But's easy to fall in to
Although
Hey Yo
If I can touch just one sole with my tone
Make them realize that they're not out there alone
Because someone finally came at them straight
And said something out loud to which they could relate
Maybe this rhyme was not such a mistake

What do ya reckon?

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: