Friday, May 1, 2009

Fludicrous Masks

Oink! Don't you think people tend to panic over nothing? 60 cases in the U.S. is not a reason to walk around in masks. Thousands die every year from regular flu, so what makes 60 a pandemic? What's fludicrous is that people wearing masks touch everything with bare hands then reach under their masks to touch their face, scratch their nose, eat food, etc without washing hands or sanitizing. If you must wear the mask, wear the whole attire, you know gloves and stuff, buy the mask in different color to match the rest of your clothes and print your name on it. I think I want an array of them to match my outfits too.

Awww, we haven't had a proper media frenzy this year so they've got to do something!!

I think people like to think it's the end of everything. It all makes me laugh. Now watch. You're going to be the next victim.

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: