Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Adult toys for religious people

Don't religions implicitly ban use of adult toys in sexual intercourse? How about allowing their use for married couples who don't cheat? This is probably a very unusual thought but in an age where sexual temptations everywhere make it hard for people to stay loyal to their married partner, religions that preach monogamy and ban adultery could consider give their blessing to marital-only use of adult toys and accessories. That would certainly please the faithful and reward their loyalty, don't you think? :P

http://www.thinkaloo.com

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Well I think you are considering this as a few of the open minded persons around the world, but for me it would be surely a good way to keep a healthy sexual life for couples, personally I haven't use a sex toys but for sure I think it would be a very interesting way to get more stimuli with my future wife specially because its more than just physical introduction objects and more when I'm talking about lingerie and more sexy stuffs