Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Now that I'm not a virgin anymore my first thoughts are...

Why can't I have instant refill?? lol
I loved the upgrade, is it open-source or do I have to pay (dinner and stuff) each time I want to use it? :P
Why can't I think of anything? What did we just do?? God! That was Good...
WOW! You're a Woman Of Wonders!! :)
I didn't know I could sweat so much!? :)
first time I had sex the woman was also a virgin and we almost ended up at the hospital because of bleeding. It wasn't a good experience at all!
my thought? Can't even remember. well it was something like.. I'm in love
we have to repeat it. I think I didn't get it the first time
can we try again? I think I can last longer next time :)
I don't know yet :P
oh what a wonderful world

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: