Monday, November 9, 2009

Signs of Wisdom

I know, I know, the title alone can be misleading. The kind of wisdom I have in mind is of a very specific nature. And so are its signs. And so it must be dully noted that what I have in my mind is a result of yet another trip down silly lane. Something has been pervading my thoughts as of late and perhaps you might have some insight on the matter. The intention here is to learn how to appreciate reflections of wisdom wherever they come from and where ever they may appear. So in a totally random fashion I caught myself wondering about hair. Men's hair. White/Grey hair. If its appearance on a man's upper head make him look sexy and wise, is it equally sexy-looking and wise-appearing if the hair also crops up in his groin?

Assuming the area is not waxed or fully shaved and the baldy fellow is in a ramrod state of continuous hypernation, a few grey hair around him would be cute. But I suppose it would be a different story if the bagpipe was in a state of continuous hibernation.

Testicle hibernation would suggest too much wisdom has been accumulated on the cherry splitter that renders him unsuitable to carry out any serious piston movement. So it must be that any signs of sexual wisdom/experience are welcome only up to the point where physical and mental stimulation has room to flourish.

When the condition is not satisfied, the spectacle is not exciting and therefore I say any reference to old age around the sickly cane must be unplucked.

If my visuals feel harsh and disrespectful to the rare spectacle of having white/grey follicles appear around a penis that is no longer a ramrod gun but has irreversibly resized itself into a beetle, then guys remember this. No matter how much aesthetic consideration a woman has for her man, there will always lurk somewhere in her mind's most deepest practical recesses the strong desire to merge good aesthetics with unfettered friction...

And that I hope settles the issue of how to appreciate signs of wisdom where ever on a man's body they may appear. :)

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: