Monday, November 9, 2009

How do I make myself happy here?

They say the happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything. All right, but how do you decide what is the best of everything?

There's this girl I really like. She's pretty and has a very interesting personality. I enjoy my time with her a lot. I think of her all the time and I want her to be my girlfriend. The only problem is she likes girls...

Then there's this other girl we both know. She's sexy and she likes me a lot but other than a strong sexual attraction I don't see what else we have in common. Here's how I don't know how to make the best of everything I (can) have...

I can be involved platonically with the girl whose company and personalty I like hoping that one day she might want to be my girlfriend. Or I can keep her as a friend and have sex with the other girl.

The girl I like as my girlfriend, however, happens to be attracted to the girl I can have sex with.

The girl I can have sex with though is not into girls. So if I sleep with the girl who is not into girls I run the risk of antagonizing the girl I like as my girlfriend.

I know I won't be happy if I never have sex with the girl I want as my girlfriend. She, on the other hand, will not be happy If I have sex with the girl she likes. The girl she likes won't be happy with me if I don't have sex with her.

Making the best of everything in my case means to have sex with the girl who likes me and to go on with my life hoping that one day the other girl might become my girlfriend.

Having the best of everything, however, means to have no 1-1 sex with the girl who likes me so that I can hope to convince the girl I like as my girlfriend to have a threesome all together. Why not? She gets to sleep with the girl she likes and I get to sleep with both of them wishing one day I will be more than a threesome partner to her.

So what do I do to join the rare group of people who are the happiest with their lives? Do I make the best of everything I already have and have 1-1 sex or do I choose to try the best of everything I could have and end up with a threesome and possibly with the girlfriend I like?

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: