Sunday, June 27, 2010

Total amount coin display

I know most people will probably say this is unnecessary but I think most people will appreciate the feature if it became available. When I pay for something, my first instinct is to get rid of all the coins in my wallet. The problem is I don't always know the total amount of money I have in coins and I might find myself in the embarrassing situation to want to pay in coins, take them all out only to discover I don't have enough. It's a hassle and a waste of time. I propose an electronic display in the wallet that shows the total amount you have in coins and a breakdown of coin denominations. Instead of fiddling through with your finger to count, you just browse the display and know right away if you have enough coins to pay or give in change.

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: