Monday, August 10, 2009

If someone could teach you how to...

know when a woman fakes her orgasm, would you really want to learn how?? What's more important to you? What people want you to think? Or what they really think?

For me, it depends on how well the woman can fake her orgasm. Think about it this way.

If she is such a good actress and can fake a good orgasm with ease, then she can fake it 100% of the time which naturally makes me proud and very excited. But if I have to produce a stunning orgasm in her 100% of the time, there will definitely be times when I will fail to do that because in some of those times it will also be her fault.

So to turn the question around, I would like someone to teach me the skill of training a woman to fake her orgasm well 100% of the time and be content with getting a real one from me 90% of the time.

The only way I can switch the order of the performance numbers above is if that woman was Olga without her bikini in that picture...

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: