Tuesday, August 11, 2009

If large head means higher IQ...

I better go study plastic surgery and get my specialty on head extensions. Didn't Einstein say "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"?? I'll be a busy as hell plastic sergeant with a client portfolio and a patients waiting list stretching to infinity :)

Einstein's brain was measured and studied and it was small. There were areas very dense thought. This says a lot. I seriously doubt that a large head or brain equals high intelligence. It is about the shape and density of certain areas of the brain.

Shape and density huh? Maybe I should reconsider plastic surgery then. perhaps someone with a head full of angles can turn out to have very sharp IQ, so turning his round head into a polygon might help. I'll use that theory in my statement of purpose I think hehe, good food for thinking you gave me here :)

If there's still too much hot air inside that polygon head you're gonna make, stuff it with some mummy jam. it should take care of the density :)

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: