Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thank you, IT WAS a lovely dinner...

I think we can all agree that Woody Allen is right about free sex being the most expensive sex when the man pays for dinner and the woman isn't kind enough to pay back in kind. They say women are kind creatures but how kind are they really when they will deny late-night kindness to their dinner provider??

I noticed women are extremely smart when they thank the man they will not be kind to after dinner. They will usually say to the guy who gets the bill Woody Allen style, "Thank you, IT WAS a nice dinner". I don't know if it's just me who noticed it, but the women who won't pay back in any kind manner will probably never thank back by saying "Thank you, YOU ARE so kind". The way I see it, both statements are polite, but only the second is full of promise!

If the girl says, "Thank you, YOU're so kind" that's the green light for a big smile on my face while I'm thinking at the back of my mind what my chances are to say something like "It's been My pleasure and if you like I can show you some more of it tonight!" without ruining the moment. To really say the line I must know that the girl has humor. If she doesn't I will probably prolong the smile and only say "It's been my pleasure really" and try to think hard of another way to suggest my pleasure to her :-))))))

But if she says. "Thank you, It was a nice dinner" then that's cold and impersonal. Any mention of sex, free or expensive, is irrelevant at this point. It's just an expensive dinner.

Those moments I wish I had taken the girl out on a very discreet restaurant that only exists in my fantasy, the kind of place where waiters come to the rescue by splitting the bill before they bring it. Or they ask politely, "would you like me to split the bill" whereby I can jump and say "that be nice, thank you". I really wouldn't mind tipping handsomely the guy for saying it.

But that almost never happens because the concept of a Split-Bill restaurant doesn't exist. It only gets created in my mind when It, Tha Dinner, Was very nice. That's because, when I, I Am soooo kind, the girl's late-night kindness take over all the space in my mind Woody Allen style... :P:P:P

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: