Saturday, July 25, 2009

Air garbage

I was thinking lately about pollution and the tons of rubbish that are left out of the dumbs, mainly because we are soooooo insensitive and inconsiderate...Anyway...the only solution, because even if we become environmentally sensitive and protect nature of our rubbish, it'd STILL be too much to handle...So, I thought of a better world...A dream world...A world where we could ALL throw our garbage out of the windows or the balconies without getting afraid of messing up other people's balconies, clothes or heads! And all this because the garbage would...not fall down...but instead they would lead to the space!!! Can you imagine if there was a way to do this???How wonderful would be to take a walk on the beach,the park, the woods without looking at rubbish???

Well...I think it would be GREAT!!!Ohhh...and if someone still thinks..."yeah right and what about Earth's gravity?It would keep all these around us creating a layer of garbage"...I know. I know...That's why I called it "dream world"!

Now, wake up and lift this fag you threw from your car's window or I'll send all the rubbish to your house!!!

PLEASE take care of my planet!!!

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: