Friday, June 26, 2009

A thought on the human brain

I just had a thought that I hope is worth sharing. I was thinking about how we use our human brains. We are told we utilise only a small percentage of the brain's overall capacity. This awareness leads me to think about its actual structure, namely billions of neurons making connections continuously. I suddenly see the possibility that the whole of humankind functions as if it were a single brain made up of billions of neurons.

Each neuron is a single human brain in this analogy. In our present world, billions of neurons exist, but the majority remain untapped potential. Every death is equivalent to the loss of a vital brain cell, and millions die every day in our world through neglect by the active neurons, and lack of nourishment.

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: