Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The value of things

This thought was posted on Thinkaloo on 3 March 2008 by member Gaea

Visit www.thinkaloo.com, our new online community where you can share your thoughts and knowledge, discuss your ideas, ask questions and meet smart people

---

I was just looking through this site and began to search for posts by category. As I was doing this, I realized the difference between the number of postings on topics such as business or entertainment as opposed to religion. Then I wondered, wouldn’t it be interesting if the site indicated the number of posting per category as well as the demographics of users by country, sex and age? I assume this would indicate what the things that our society values the most are and how we evolve…
I would think that if this site had been created a couple of years ago we would not have found as many posts on the environment as we do now!

No comments: