Sunday, March 2, 2008

How to tie a tie

This thought was posted on Thinkaloo on 28 October 2007 by member smarty

Visit www.thinkaloo.com, our new online community where you can share your thoughts and knowledge, discuss your ideas, ask questions and meet smart people

---

What if there was a machine or gadget that would tie the tie for you and all you had to do was wear it?

I have never seen such a gadget around and last time I asked my wife to do the tie for me, she was saying how frustrated she was I could never learn how to do it myself!

I imagine it as follows. You would enter your neck size once, choose the kind of knot you would like and it would take care of the rest!

How difficult could that really be? These days you can have machines/robots that automate the process for everything, why not on how to tie a tie?

What do you think?

No comments: