Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Plastic Flowers on The First Date

This thought was posted on Thinkaloo on 23 October 2007 by member misterainstain

Visit www.thinkaloo.com, our new online community where you can share your thoughts and knowledge, discuss your ideas, ask questions and meet smart people

---

Hi beautiful, these flowers are for you! So that our first love never fades away...

Here is why plastic flowers on the first date is brilliant. If the date doesn't go well, you can use the flowers on the next one.

Plastic flowers are also environmentally friendly, cause they help keep the real flowers in the soil, where they really belong!

I know some women might not like this idea at all, but those of you who will, you just proved your good sense of humor.

So, to my female supporters out there, I promise to buy you dinner all with your support.

If that sounds cheap, it isn't. It is called R-E-C-Y-C-L-I-N-G! Hope this idea will save you money and time on your next date. Thanks for supporting it. I promise not to use your support for dinner with my female supporters. I just need it for buying them plastic flowers!

No comments: