Friday, July 3, 2009

PETCO

I read somewhere that concerned CIA officials have created a new organization called People for the Ethical Treatment of Americans (PETA). Throughout the world, incidents of mistreatment of Americans have been increasing at an alarming rate. Founded after 9/11, PETA operates under the basic principle that Americans are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on, or use for entertainment without their consent. Then I was reminded of this video I had seen a few years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMe032S9krc

I am a computer lover, I love my machines, they make us so much smarter than we can ever be without them. Instead of rewarding them with CPU and other upgrades, some people display unimaginable cruelty and physical violence towards them.

Following the example of concerned CIA officers, I'm thinking of starting a new organization called People for the Ethical Treatment of Computers(PETCO).

Starting today, I'm actively recruiting all sensitive souls who are gentle and caring to their computer pets. What say you?

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: