Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Global Warming Conspiracy?

Disclaimer: I have few, if any facts to support what I am about to post and I'm not even sure I believe it myself. It's just a thought.

It seems to me that environmentalists may have been played like a stradivarius on this one. Not so long ago, environmentalists were actually doing good things and making substantial progress, especially in the area of pollution (clean air and water, hiking trails etc).
But now you don't seem to hear much about that anymore, all you hear about is this nebulous sword of Damocles known as Global Warming. I get the sneaking suspicion that it was all orchestrated, with marvelous success, to divert attention away from real progress and regulations pertaining to fundamental environmental issues.

As long as there is no agreement and people are kept arguing, nothing gets done...about anything.

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: