Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Home-delivery meal-planning

For a while I've wanted to start an online home-delivery meal-planning business. Most people I know in Australia who are on meal-planning start it because they want to cut down on the cost of groceries and put an end to wasteful spending. At the moment, no meal-planning business in Australia offers home-delivery which means people either have to shop through another online retailer or go out and buy the ingredients. Either option defeats the purpose of saving money and cutting down on buying stuff you don't really need.

I think people who are on meal-planning will like the idea of not having to go out to shop and be tempted. My home-delivery meal-planning business will only stock and deliver what is on the list. I think this idea can sell very well. I want to ask people on this site for feedback.

Thank you!

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: