Monday, April 13, 2009

Can we ever forgive celebrity cheating??

Don't you think it's totally unfair to the average-looking person to hear news of our sexy celebrity couples cheating on each other?

Imagine for a moment You are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie is your wife or girlfriend. If I am the average-looking guy and I hear on the news that you cheated on Angelina Jolie because you were bored with her, howis that supposed to make me feel when - for me - sleeping with someone like Angelina Jolie is a privilege I can only enjoy in my dreams? In my wildest dreams that is...

The news that Angelina Jolie might become single again due to the cheating is not gonna make me feel any better if my looks are average and my opportunities to ever meet her in real life, below average. Single ornot, Angelina Jolie or any other gorgeous-looking celebrity is always out of reach to the average-looking guy like me!

With the above thoughts in mind, do you think we can ever forgive the Brad Pitts and Angelina Jolies of this world when they cheat on each other? They can forgive each other all they want, of course, but can we forgive them??

I guess, if you are average-looking like I am, forgiveness can be given under one condition only ...

And that is: forgive if the act of cheating is Done Very Discreetly (!!) and digitally delivered to my PC for thorough review :D

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: