Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What's that noise mummy?

It's the neighbors having sex sweetie, but I can't tell that to my 5-year-old, can I?

It's the neighbors playing Wii Fit and by the sound of it seems they're exercising pretty hard at it. They're so loud, aren't they?

Yes mummy, they're so loud... (phew!)

Mummy, what was that noise again coming from your bedroom last night?

Ooops! The dreaded moment of truth for every single mother, knocking my door this time...

That little fib about the neighbors a few nights ago? A life saver. It slipped and fit my occasion so willingly..

Thinking it would probably not be convincing enough, that was all I could come up with anyway.

I guess I must thank my neighbors for their healthy sex life (don't I?), helping me explain to my 5-year old it wasn't mummy playing the Wii Fit last night...

Phewii!
:-))

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: