Wednesday, September 2, 2009

people who know everything

Don't you just hate people who think they know everything?

I live in a small country but I have lived in the past in different countries and I notice that the smaller the country it is the more people tend to pretend they know everything.

I went to this small expensive place yesterday with my girlfriend who happens to be from France. It was a French restaurant with a cuisine that wasn't french at all (my gf is from France and I have lived in france for about 4 years).

Anyway when I told to the waiter that the food wasn't cooked properly as it supposed to be he told us that we have no idea about french food. I asked the waiter if he has ever been to france and he told me No. I asked him if they have a french cook and he told me No as well .. they have a cook trained to french cuisine. He was so insulting and so rude that pretty much I wanted to punch him :)))

By the way we ended up paying almost 100 euros for a 2 persons meal to a restaurant that didn't worth more than 40 euros for the food.

This incident is no exception. That kind of rude , stupid people are almost everywhere. And I don't know what to do . It's impossible to start a fight each time but at the same time I feel an idiot paying twice the amount I would pay in france when I am in Athens , Greece and eating their crap. And of course if I try to tell them my honest opinion I have to apologize about being honest because they know everything and I know nothing!

sorry about my long post but I had to share it with people.

http://thinkaloo.com

No comments: