Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just a thought..

I always have these great ideas to freak people out and amuse myself, but I don't ever actually have the balls to do it.

So anyways...this morning I was doing my weekend jog w/ my friend (jogged 18 min then 5.5, woohoo!) and we had several cars of guys slow down to yell things out the window at us. This is not uncommon, but its just so weird. Because seriously? This is when you want to yell out at a girl? When she's sweaty and gross and up at the ass crack of dawn (or like, 10am, whatevs) to jog? But you know they aren't really hitting on you. They're bored and trying to be funny.

So that got me thinking... what if we could find a way to just freak them out. For example... car slows down at stop sign and yells out typical "shake it baby WOO" and instead of ignoring them or giving them dirty looks, we smile? And make a bee-line for the car and be like "omg you guys are SOOOO cute, so you want our numbers? omg we should TOTALLY go out tonight" etc etc. It might just get them to stop yelling out to random girls. it'd be a public service really. Just a thought.

http://www.thinkaloo.com

No comments: