Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wood in fire placed like bowling pins on the stage!

This thought was posted on Thinkaloo on 31 March 2008 by member mlahita

Visit www.thinkaloo.com, our new online community where you can share your thoughts and knowledge, discuss your ideas, ask questions and meet smart people

---

Thinking about it probably began when I first heard my grandparents complain about not being able to light the fireplace as often as they used to. The reason is that they had to rely on others to carry the wood inside the house. So, what about a simple mechanism that carries the wood from its storage place into the fireplace? The idea came to me when I was out playing bowling with my friends. The plastic pins were switched to wooden pins in my mind for a moment and since then I kept thinking, why not?

No comments: